Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fancy Favor Fun

This is my prototype of some goodie boxes I am making for a friend at work.  She asked me to make some special boxes for her sister who is a hair stylist, to give to special clients.

My goal was to make something elegant and sophisticated, with a little touch of fun.  The colors for the Salon are shades of teal & silver.  I incorporated those into the box & almost squealed with delight when I found the silver scissor brads! 

I used the Fancy Favor box die from SU, ribbon from Hobby Lobby, the scissor brads are from Eyelet Outlet & all cardstock is Bazzill.  I used a small strip of crystal trim from Simplicity I had on hand to accentuate the bottom front of box, and a crystal from SU on top of the rosette.  I threw a few small travel size bottles & packets inside, as that's how they will be used (to hold styling samples). Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. What a great project! Looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable favor box! I just love those cute scissors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! I know, the scissors were an awesome find, I was so excited to get those. I appreciate your comment, have a great weekend!

      Delete